Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Fingerprints
Loops and Whorls
Arches and Other Kinds of Ridges
Arch- comes in goes up make an arch than leaves on the opposite side.
The Delta fingerprint
The Bifurcation fingerprint
By: Hailey Reyes
* When do fingerprints form?
* They form when you are 24 weeks old!
* They help you grip on to things!
* loops, whorls, and arches!
* Why do you need fingerprints?
* What are the three main fingerprint
Loops- come in from a certain way come up curve than exit the same way!
-Whorls come in and keep circling until it hits the middle than stops. It kind of looks like a target.
Island- an island is like a small dot in the middle of a bifurcation.
bifurcation- is where they both come art and then come back together
Hook- is when there a line that hangs out and doesn't connect to anything.
Bridge- is like the hook but it connects to another line.
Delta- It kind of looks like a triangle, because it comes from the greek alphabet and it means triangle
What are fingerprints made up of?
accendential- No one reall knows why it is called accendential it just looks like everything mix into one.
The Accidental fingerprint
Any Questions or comments?
Finger prints are made up of,
98% of water.
2% of oil from the foods you eat.