Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Fingerprints
Loops and Whorls
Arches and Other Kinds of Ridges
Arch- comes in goes up make an arch than leaves on the opposite side.
The Delta fingerprint
The Bifurcation fingerprint
By: Hailey Reyes
* When do fingerprints form?
* They form when you are 24 weeks old!
* They help you grip on to things!
* loops, whorls, and arches!
* Why do you need fingerprints?
* What are the three main fingerprint
Loops- come in from a certain way come up curve than exit the same way!
-Whorls come in and keep circling until it hits the middle than stops. It kind of looks like a target.
Island- an island is like a small dot in the middle of a bifurcation.
bifurcation- is where they both come art and then come back together
Hook- is when there a line that hangs out and doesn't connect to anything.
Bridge- is like the hook but it connects to another line.
Delta- It kind of looks like a triangle, because it comes from the greek alphabet and it means triangle
What are fingerprints made up of?
accendential- No one reall knows why it is called accendential it just looks like everything mix into one.
The Accidental fingerprint
Any Questions or comments?
Finger prints are made up of,
98% of water.
2% of oil from the foods you eat.