Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Vincent Willem Van Gogh
Transcript of Vincent Willem Van Gogh
Vincent had an older brother who died at birth. His name was also supposed to be Vincent van Gogh.
Vincent suffered from temporal lobe epilepsy as well as other mental and physical conditions.
Vincent only sold one painting during his lifetime and only became famous after his death. My Biography Resources: http://www.vangoghgallery.com/misc/bio.html
http://www.kidzworld.com/article/2194-vincent-van-gogh-biography By: Brooke Tedesco Vincent Van Gogh's Childhood Vincent Van Gogh The period of art Vincent Van Gogh painted was from 1860-1880. The style Vincent van Gogh painted is called "Post Impressionist." Post Impressionist artists use vivid colours, thick applications of paint, distinctive brush strokes, and real-life subject matter. Three other artists who work in this style are: Paul Cezanne, Pierre Bonnard, and Emilie Bernard. Some Interesting information on Vincent van Gogh Include: