Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
TRAVEL IN BOSTON
Transcript of TRAVEL IN BOSTON
The most desired and
Officially recognized neighborhood
Expensive residential neighborhoods
Harrison Gray Otis House
The Hill Tavern
Nichols House Museum
reflected in the windows
of the John Hancock Tower
a stained-glass window
Stephanie's on Newbury
Boston Duck Tours
Top of the Hub
The Oldest City Park
Omni Parker House
The birth place of
Boston cream pie
Quincy Market & Faneuil Hall
The Memorial Church
Old, Small, Cultural, Elegant
Subway + Walk