Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Four Friends
When Jesus heard it, he marveled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.
The Healer The Helpers The Hindrances There is only one! The Great Physician We are all helpless without Christ! They could not heal, but they could help! We can also bring people to Jesus, the Healer. What made them do it? Love for the afflicted. Faith in the healer. Sense of cooperation. We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.
(2 Corinthians 6:1)
For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
Their purpose? Save their friend! Two kinds of people who hindered the lame man: 1. Those who stood in the door. Didn't mean harm. Only looking out for self. He is sympathetic. He has the power. And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
He has the remedy. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
2. Those who did mean harm. But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts, Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only?
Carping critics! Malicious men. Fault finders! Four Friends