Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of trust1
can never be perfect again". In a team, you need trust in order to work together. Teamwork. Reliance. Understanding. If you're understanding toward others,
they will find you more trustworthy. Sincere. If you're honest with people, they will find it easier to confide in you. If everyone unites, they can accomplish trust for each other. Togetherness. Two friends who have known each other for years. They never doubted each other. They had complete trust in themselves. But one day of them lied and broke that trust to pieces. They had great time being together. "Trust is something you earn",
This is what we believe in. If people can rely on you,
that means they find you trustworthy.