Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How to make a family tree.
Transcript of How to make a family tree.
Making a family tree
Write down your mom and dad names.
put down your grandparents names.
write your great grandparents names.
And after that find out who your great-great-grandparents and if you cant figure it out then look on a website or the internet.
then you make a profile of each person, where they were born and where they grew up.
after you get the information about them you want to make your tree on paper write down your family's names on your family tree.
After you get that done you take it to school.
after you present turn it in.
the next step is to present it to your class.
after you turn it in wait for the your grade.