Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
04.09: Discussion-Based Assessment
Transcript of 04.09: Discussion-Based Assessment
designed by Péter Puklus for Prezi
What is the purpose of your photograph?
the purpose of the picture is that the food looked so good. I couldn't resisted taking a photo of it. In my eyes its like art like a drawing .
Identify one successful example from each aspect
Technical-certain exposure that i had in the picture was the food and it look so good it looked like art.
Compositional- i did use rule of thirds to get the picture even
Emotional-in my eyes the picture of the food looks amazing and it looks yummy.
What is one element you would improve in your photograph? How would you improve this in a revision of your photograph?
in this picture i like to improve on the detail like have a better camera
How do you think you represented your intended purpose successfully?
i think if you take you're time in looking around you will find something is interesting i mean you can take pictures for memory's or just making a book or any thing to be exact that taking pictures you will do better over time .