Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Picturing Wellness: Art & Education
Transcript of Picturing Wellness: Art & Education
How does ARt enhance Evidence-based Practice?
Information is ambiguous.
Science guides medical practice and innovation. The creativity in science involves the use of intelligent design, natural experiments, inter-disciplinary methods with new applications.
Low base rate for encounters
Art provides PRACTICE in a no right-or-wrong situation
Every observation based on EVIDENCE
Details before interpretation
Systematic Method of Looking
Perceptual accuracy for details
Template for systematically moving through a visual.
Not dx for maltreatment presentation
Subjectivity of affect evidenced in art
Artist: Corrie Clark
What do you see?
Why is a template for observation helpful?
Why is template and practice helpful for observation?