Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of About Lorne
I'm an aspiring writer and journalist and currently an on staff writer for Fusion Magazine.
I'm also an aspiring musician with highly eclectic taste.
I'm originally from Denver, Colorado
I plan on attending St. John's University next fall and continuing to work towards my degree in journalism and communications.
I used to Dj quite a bit in high school and am starting back up again. However, I'm also trying my hand at producing this time.
I hope to continue my education at New York University.
Listed among my hobbies is photography.
I was very active in extracurricular activities in high school, which included being vice-president and public relations officer of choir.
I would say i'm a creative individual. My interest and undying passion for literature has provided me a field to explore numerous forms of other artistic output.
I was also on the school tennis team.
I was also a News editor for my high school publication Scriptoria.
I'm also a state recognized vocalist and received first chair in my division my senior year at the 2010-2011 TMEA competition.