Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
LaTeX in Prezi
Transcript of LaTeX in Prezi
Choose Images > From Google Images...
IF YOU'RE USING MATHTYPE: in the Insert image dialog, paste the equation into the From web section. (If you're not using MathType, your LaTeX must be in a CodeCogs SWF encoded URL. See http://www.codecogs.com/latex/eqneditor.php
When your equation is rendered, move into position and scale.
If you know
If you don't know
Here's an example:
continue to step 3
Cut & Copy Preferences
application from the list at the bottom.
Create the equation, then select & copy it.
From the Prezi toolbar:
Since it's no longer possible to insert an equation from a URL as described in this presentation, we recommend either:
Using MathType at a font size of 48pt, GIF resolution of 600ppi. Save equation as GIF and upload to your presentation.
Using http://www.codecogs.com/latex/eqneditor.php, create the equation at "huge" size and "300" resolution. Copy the URL and paste it into a browser. Right-click (Mac ctrl-click), save it, and upload it to your presentation.
Next, there are examples of each of these.