Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
LaTeX in Prezi
Transcript of LaTeX in Prezi
Choose Images > From Google Images...
IF YOU'RE USING MATHTYPE: in the Insert image dialog, paste the equation into the From web section. (If you're not using MathType, your LaTeX must be in a CodeCogs SWF encoded URL. See http://www.codecogs.com/latex/eqneditor.php
When your equation is rendered, move into position and scale.
If you know
If you don't know
Here's an example:
continue to step 3
Cut & Copy Preferences
application from the list at the bottom.
Create the equation, then select & copy it.
From the Prezi toolbar: