Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Vital Signs PEER
Transcript of Vital Signs PEER
sign abnormalities mean is more important. size Other factors that influence vital sign measurements breed measures of physiological statistics in order to assess the most basic body functions Would these animals have vital signs that fall in the normal range? Vital signs that are higher or lower than normal often indicate poor health. Checking the vital signs (heart rate, respiration rate, body temperature, capillary refill, and mucous membranes) can reveal problems at an early stage. Yet other factors may cause vital signs to fluctuate. Therefore, it is important to know the animal's history and recognize signs of a healthy animal The answer is NO! Discuss with a neighbor the unique characteristics about these animals that would cause their vital signs to vary from normal.