Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Google - Motivational Theory
Transcript of Google - Motivational Theory
Employee treatment via perks
Brand image Retaining & Attracting
Motivation Motivational Theory Start! Larry & Sergey "Googlers" get paid the most!
(Starting - $82,600 Mid-Career - $141,000)
Transportation for the employees
Bonus 10% increase!
FREE: food, fitness center, medical appointments Non-financial Motivation Mayo & Herzberg's Theory
Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs Sangjin Lee & David McHardy Google Inc. How? How does Google attract/retain employees? Financial Motivation Employee's ideas are respected
Laissez-Faire leadership style
"Employee of the month"
PERKS!!!! Background Information on Google Inc. Founded on September 4, 1998 by Larry Page & Sergey Brin in California, USA
Industry: Internet, Computer software & Telecoms equipment
From a word, "googol", which is the mathematical term for 1 followed by 100 zeros
Employees of over 53,000 over the world
Total revenue of $50.18 billion (facebook only has $5.1 billion) THANK YOU! Motivations "The company believes that treating
people well is more important than
making a lot of money"