Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Compounds and Elements We Use in Our Daily Lives
Transcript of Compounds and Elements We Use in Our Daily Lives
We use element and compounds everyday without knowing!!!!!
Here Are Some Examples of Compounds and Elements we use in our Daily Life
You can use helium to fill up a balloon.
All sodas hava a lot of carbon dioxide.
Almost no living thing can live without water.
Without carbon and hydrogen, we will not be able to drive cars.
You need oxygen to live
Without sand you would have no beach.
Without salt, food would not be tasty.
Toothpaste is made of floride.
Sodium is the reason we have salt.
Cans are made out of alluminum.