Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Objectives
II. Respecting Yourself
III. Building Your Worldliness
IV. Basic Commonly Courtesy
V. Toning Down Opinionated interactions
VI. Setting a Good Example
Building Your Worldiness
1. Be aware of the world around yoou.
1. To realize that good manners and right conduct will always be important at all times; and
2. To know that people's impression to them will greatly affect how they will be treated.
1. present yourself well.
2.Greet people in friendly
and polite manner.
2. Try to be
4. State your
Basic Common Courtesy
1. Keep your
clean and respectable.
2. Never bully
others or take
4. Live up
2. Dont act like a know-it-all.
1. keep your cool and be prepared to see other people's side of the story.
Setting A Good Example
1. Be a good role model.
be overly materialistic.
"Knowing that we can control our own behaviour makes it more likely that we will."
Australian moral philosopher