Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of IS PP
1. Long lines of queue
2. Elderly people have the issue of waiting or even getting out of their homes to vote.
3. Forgery is big possibility
4. A lot of effort is done by the judges and observers in the election when it comes to sorting and counting the votes.
5. Excess material is required.
To enhance the current system we aim to:
1. Maximize security
2. Minimize forgery
3. Provide facility for elderly and disabled people that will require no effort form them.
4. Maximize system’s performance
5. Reduce the number of authorized people needed during elections who might be scarce , they include judges, military etc
6.Giving the election process more credibility where the result will automatically calculate Strengths: -Very secure system because we decide to use the eye recognizes.
-Easy to elect from any place and deal with it.
-Will provide instructions about the system in various Medias to reach all citizens. Project action plan Constraints 1.Facial and eye recognition are classified as high tech, this specialty is not available in the country thus we have import people with great expertise in such field.
2. Time provided to develop such system is not sufficient enough so more resources will be needed to finish it.
3. The project has to be completed within budget SWOT Analysis Weaknesses: -System has to be updated continuously as it uses high technology.
-Difficult to maintain the system.
-Budget required is high. Opportunities: -The system is unique so it has no competitor.
-If elections came in a period of climate change whether it was winter or summer the citizen may not like getting out of their homes so the system favours them by giving them option of voting online.
-Gives the opportunity of elderly people and disabled to vote in their home without using any effort.
-Provides a better facility for those who live outside the country. Threats: -Will developments in technology change this system beyond citizen ability to adapt
-Some governments don’t recognize it to be applied. -operating costs are set to increase soon.(taxes)
-The system cannot have a suitable amount of resources EEM machines. 1- Assigning the tasks 2- Gannt chart Any Questions?? Big and.... ... small