Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Genocides Now
The genocide began with a war but then turn into something much worse, a genocide.
The Hutu people (who are crop growers) were out to kill all Tutsis (who are herdsmen)
This was because the Hutu people were told that the Tutsis people were the reason for the killing of the Rwanda president.
The killing began in the year 1994 and lasted for 100 days.
In the end 1,000,000 people died which is 20 percent of the Rwandan population.
DARFUR Located in Sudan Africa, which is the largest contry in Africa.
The Darfur genocide started in 2003 and is still going on today.
200,000-400,000 deaths and 2.5 million people have had to move away from their villages for safety. Cambodia Before the Genocide 1953- gained independence from France after 100 years under their rule.
population was more than 7 million citizens, almost all Buddhist
ruling monarch; Prince Sihanouk During the Genocide GUATEMALA