Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Great Gatsby (Music)
Transcript of The Great Gatsby (Music)
'Where'd you hear that?' I inquired.
'I didn't hear it. I imagined it. A lot of these newly rich people are just big bootleggers, you know.'" "The Cotton Club was a Jim Crow Club for gangsters and ,monied whites" "Not only a magnet for blacks,Harlem drew whites as well--- tourists flocked to nightspots such as the Cotton Club to hear the new jazz music played by Louis Armstrong and Duke Ellington." =