Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
* PLAN YOUR WRITING. MAKE A DRAFT WITH SOME OF THE IDEAS THAT YOU WOULD INCLUDE IN THE LETTER.
* USE A VARIETY OF CONNECTORS AND PHRASES TO CATCH THE READER'S ATTENTION.
* USE QUESTIONS TO ASK ABOUT THE READER'S PERSONAL LIFE
-What have you been doing recently?
-What are your latest news?
- Are you still with Jenny?
* USE EXCLAMATORY SENTENCES TO SHOW VIVIDNESS IN YOUR SENTENCES:
- You can't imagine how happy I am!
- That was a shocking experience!
- I was really happy to pass all my exams!
WRITE YOUR SENTENCES LEAVING APPROPRIATE MARGINS.
LEAVE ONE LINE IN BETWEEN FOR CORRECTIONS
CHECK SPELLING MISTAKES
USE RELEVANT VOCABULARY.
INCLUDE EXPRESSIONS YOU LEARNT IN CLASS
ENDING YOUR PIECE OF WRITING
ALWAYS LEAVE SOME MINUTES TO RE READ WHAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN
CHECK GRAMMAR AND TENSES
CHECK THE USE OF CONSTRUCTIONS AND VERB PATTERS
REMEMBER: CHECKING HELPS YOU TO SUCCEED IN YOUR WRITING PROCESS AND PRACTICE!
ORGANIZATION OF YOUR LETTER
START WITH A GREETING: Hi Tom! Such a log time! How are you?
WRITE 2 or 3 PARAGRAPHS. These would make the BODY of your letter. Include relevant news about your life or about your family. Tell the reader some important events that took place in your life recently. You can use expressions like: Guess what! / I've got some great news to tell you/ You can't imagine the news I've got to tell you / There are many things I've got to tell you...
CLOSE YOUR LETTER. Give a reason for ending your writing. Promise to keep in touch: I've got to go now / Tell me about you and your news / I've got to stop now. I have some work to do / Don't forget to write. / let me know your latest news
INCLUDE AN INFROMAL ENDING: Lots of love, kisses, Hugs, Regards, Warm regards to all of you, etc
That would be it! You're ready for writing!