Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Blanka Majoros
2 Harton Street, London, SE8 4DF, UK| email@example.com | 07403897039
Sustainability and Architectural Design Associate, Art of Building -Architecture Construction Management, Inc. - Berkeley, CA,USA
Oct 2013 –Aug 2014
• Contributed to sustainable certification projects.
• Conducted research and create library of approved materials for LEED certified properties and practices during the performance period.
• Responsible for the preparation of LEED EBOM certification by developing , managing and implementing Best Management Practices in all key areas, operations manual and contract specifications.
• Responsible for the research and for the adherence of the environmental regulatory compliances.
• Drafted modifications for the vendor contracts according to the project plans.
• Produced strategy plans and managed the assessment software program.
• Built up 3D models from interior plans in AutoCad, and prepared plans for Client presentation with Adobe applications.
Property Manager, IMV Immobilien und Technische Verwaltungen Inc., Budapest, Hungary
Feb 2012 – Jan 2013
• Managed all operation and administration duties of four Class A Office Buildings containing 36,000 sq. meter rentable space with more than 25 tenants.
• Presented proposals for capital investments according to the building’s condition and market trends to make the buildings better-performing assets.
• Supported tenant relations by developing rental agreements, controlling the payment of rental fees and deposits, resolved in a minimal timescale the daily requests and compliants, and facilitated the terms of rental agreements.
• Performed administrative duties related to the properties like producing technical and financial reports, utility data processing, preparing yearly budgets, making financial reconciliations, monitoring financial flows (service charge expenses and capital expenditures) and invoicing.
• Scheduled annual maintenance and managed the daily operation and building services: negotiated contracts with vendors, performed regular site inspections to ensure properties are in good working order, effectively resolved emergency maintenance issues.
• Managed health & safety issues and ensure legislation compliances.
• Managed alteration projects from the bidding to the handover protocol and acted like a liaison among the tenant, vendors and project manager.
Junior Property Manager, Cushman &Wakefield, Budapest, Hungary
Nov 2010 –Jan 2012
• Worked closely with Senior Property Managers on the operating of office buildings, industrial properties and retail units.
• Assisted in the implementation of the ISO management system throughout the organization by helping colleagues to get familiar with the new system and to prepare for the qualification.
• Managed a Class A Office Building containing 5,500 sq. meter rentable space with four tenants and retail unit independently.
Architect Intern, HSH Architecture GmbH., Berlin, Germany
Feb 2010 – Jun 2010
• Participated in architectural tender packages.
• Prepared plans for architectural magazines.
egd. Jan 2015 Budapest Business School, Budapest, Hungary
Postgraduate degree in Economics
2011 Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Budapest, Hungary
Master of Science in Architecture and Engineering with Management certificate
Fall 13 - Designing Volunteer at Hungarian-American Chamber of Commerce
Spr-Sum 2013 Attended management classes -Real estate investments, Managerial communications, Retail management, International business- at Eastern Illinois University, IL
Fall 11 Attended a LEED course about Green Building Operations and Maintenance, and acquired the best management practices of green building’s operation
Welcome to my prezi about my profession. Buildings are appealing to me at all time, but that's not all: besides designing new forms, building a nice interior, my interest is more dimensioned. My goal is to know everything
Potential Sustainable Profitable Ageless Health&safety Landscaping
Architecture Real estate Interior Asset Investment Operating Likely
about the real estates, from the intention of the investment to the reuse of the building. I started this long journey during my college years and currently I am here... Enjoy it! ....................................................................................