Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Coahuiltecan tribe
Transcript of The Coahuiltecan tribe
By Rajan and Pooja
-Prickly Pear Cactus
The Coahuiltecans used:
-Bows and arrows
Tools and Weapons
-Feather in hair (All)
-Loin covering (Men)
They lived in the southern most part of Texas.
Religion and Tradition
The Coahuiltecans always wore necklace with cross.
Every few months they had a dance festival called a Mintoes.
They lived in:
Tipi like houses called Wickiups
which were made of:
Had no tribal roles,
Some elders were known as leaders.
Tattoos on :
-Relied on hunting and gathering
Conflicts and Interactions
-Got along with Mexicans
-Very, very hot
The Coahuiltecans made ornaments to put on necklaces.
There was no one Coahuiltecan tribe, they were split into 200 groups.
Medicine and health
The Coahuiltecans used mold on mesquite trees.