Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 2018 a1w3d2
Get your homework ready. Come to the front and write one new word. Then, get in couples and practice yesterday's question.
45 seconds 0 Mistakes
Get in couples. And, practice the following warm-up. Then, you will have 30 seconds to impress. Coach, review the
SET THE TONE.
If you were a well-paid consultant, what advice would you give yourself?
INTERVIEW: 5 minutes speaking English 0 mistakes
Perfect Tenses - Comparatives & Superlatives
Modals - Conditionals - Call Center Skills
CLASS: 45 seconds 0 mistakes
Your coach will teach you how to provide a
Listen to the audio and write down what it says.
1) What was Mr. Clark first name and where does he live?
2) What was his wife´s name and where does she live?
3) Fill in the blanks:
A) David _____ - 8__ ___ West Street Paul _____ Greenville, ____ 27___
B) ______ Evans - __3 ______ Road ______, New _____ 0___1
C) ______ _____ - ___ ____ _____ ______, ____ ____ 19335
Homework for tomorrow:
- Revise past vocabulary
- 10 new verbs or new vocabulary
- 10 recorded repetitions
COACH, TRACK TRAINEE'S HOMEWORK
Listen to the audio twice and write down what it says.
1) What was Ms. Masters first name and her credit card number?
2) Fill in the blanks:
A) Tyrell _________ and Credit Card number: 37_______________
B) Sarah _________ and Credit Card number: _0_1_7_8_1_6_3_0
3) What was the name of the customer and his credit card number?
Coach: have students stand up and make groups, then analyze the scenario and the group with the best solution wins. Students have 5 minutes to discuss and have a solution.
One customer is calling in they have overages on their monthly bill. Allegedly, the customer
has not gone over their plan. Upon checking the bill, the customer has been charged for some roaming in CANADA. The customer lives between the USA and the CANADIAN border.
What would you do?
What would you suggest the customer to avoid the issue
Make groups of 4 and share new vocabulary you have found.
4. billing cycle
5. billing date
6. due date
top up .2
Airtime minutes .4
Have you ever ported a number?
if you had to port yours, which company would you choose?
Your coach will dictate some addresses or credit card numbers.
According to our records, your billing cycle starts on __________.
It goes from ________ to __________ of each month.
Your rate plan includes __________ minutes, ___________ text messages and _______________ GB of data.
Also, you have opted out for the following add-ons
- Unlimited Evenings and Weekend for __________ a month.
- Call Display, Call Forwarding & Voicemail to TEXT for _________ a month.
However, there is an overage of _____________ for ______________ and also ______________ for data-
That's a total of ______________________ plus taxes.
TO OPEN BILL GO
TO THE NEXT PREZI