Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Robert E. Lee
Transcript of Robert E. Lee
By: Nathan McLaughlin
Robert was born January 19,1807,Westmoreland,Virginia.
His father, Harry "light horse" Lee , was a governor in the Revolutionary war.
His mom became sick and so he took care of her.
Lee accepted the position as confederate army general on April 23,1861.
On April 9,1865 Lee surrendered to
Grant in Appotamax,courthouse.
Lee became president of Washington college.
Lee expanded students in the college from 40 to 400.
Robert died October 12,1870.
May the force be with you.
I hope you enjoyed it!!!!!
Later then,Robert joined the academy.
At the beginning of the war the
confederacy were losing.
Lee was probably honored
a lot because he was the general and fought really
At the end of the war the Union won.
This guy didnt aprove of Robert.
His name was Henry.
Lee was a great man. That`s
This is the confederacy flag.
The confederacy had a big rivalry with the union.