Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
El Verbo Gustar
Transcript of El Verbo Gustar
Gustar: to like
Literally meaning "to be pleasing to"
to talk about things people like, use a form of gustar + noun
If the noun is singular, use
If the noun is plural, use
To tell who likes something, use the following pronouns
To talk about what people like to do (activities),
I like to read You like to listen to music
*Remember, gustar is different!
It always has 2 parts
-tells who likes something
-tells what is being liked
for clarification or emphasis
jugar al fútbol
la música (I like music)
los perros (He likes the dogs)
la pizza (We like pizza)
las frutas (They like the fruit)
because música & pizza are singular
because perros & frutas are plural
can be used to
clarify or emphasize
(I like books)
(We like baseball)
agrees with what is liked...not who likes something