Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mars
Mars is the 4th planet in the solar system.
It is a planet which is all sand, a little of stone and storms.
Did NASA make it there?
NASA made it to Mars.
They didn't find any thing there but did see it was very smoky.
Mars is as cold as -195 degrees because there is no shelter, gravity also no air.
1. Name one storm on mars.
2.How is the temperature there?
3.Did NASA make it there?
4.If they did, what did they figure out about Mars?
Possibility of STORMS?
Yes, there are regular storms in Mars like a sand storm and possible sand tornadoes.
Mars is 4 planets away from the sun
There were 39 missions on Mars but only 16 were completed
The landmass of Mars and Earth is very similar
thank you for listening and i hope you enjoyed!