Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Flip, Blend, and Remix
Transcript of Flip, Blend, and Remix
In a Digital Age
Learning happens EVERYWHERE.
Byron Center, MI
happens when the teacher combines traditional and digital methods of instruction.
What do you want students to learn?
Organize the information.
Analyze the results.
Ask for Feedback.
3. Life Skills
1. Units as they relate to Standards
2. Information for Students
3. Information from Students
1. Instant Data
2. Pre and Post Test
3. Use data to drive instruction
1. Google Forms
2. Survey Students/Parents
3. Use Data to drive instruction
You are probably already doing this.
It doesn't happen overnight.
There are people out there to help you get started.
Computer and Internet Access
Understand and follow AUP
Willingness to try
Connecting with Others
Online student gallery making work a part of a global community.
Connect your classroom to your community and the world.
Garner additional funds for your classroom.
Adobe Premeire Elements
Kids in Need Foundation
TED talk about Technology in the Classroom
"Students care about their legacy."
Instantly connect to a global PLN.
Use Twitter to connect with Teachers and Artists
Tips for Success
1. Be Prepared
2. Be Flexible
3. Be Open
4. Be Responsible
Using Emerging Technologies to
Spark Student Engagement