Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Eighteen
Pro and Con Debate #1 of lowering drinking age to 18.
Should the drinking age be lowered to 18? http://articles.sfgate.com/2008-08-29/opinion/17122218_1_drinking-age-binge-drinking-underage-drinking
Keep the drinking age at 21.
There's no benefit to lowering the drinking age. http://www.madd.org/parents/highschool-communitysafe5.html
Legal Drinking Age: Why 21? http://www.idebate.org/debatabase/topic_details.php?topicID=551
Pro and Con Debate #2 of lowering drinking age to 18.
Lower the U.S. Legal Drinking Age to 18. http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/02/19/60minutes/main4813571.shtml
The Debate on Lowering the Drinking Age to 18. http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archive/2009/02/02/lowering_drinking_age_to_18_wo.aspx
Lowering the Drinking Age to 18 would Benefit Young Adults. http://www.indiana.edu/~engs/articles/cqoped.html
Why Drinking Age Should be Lowered: An Opinion Based Upon Research LEGEND
-Con's -Pro's -Debates