Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 08-18-2016
August 18th, 2016
Class Activity 2
1. Identify the three subatomic particles in an atom.
2. Explain how these three subatomic particles differ.
3. Draw and label a diagram of a carbon atom.
4. Identify the 6 most common elements found in biological molecules.
Quiz 1 Discussion
6 Common Elements in Biology
1. Take out your computer and go to our Biology page on Google Classroom (code is mclhs6)
2. Click on the "About" tab
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and open the Syllabus
4. Review the updated "Procedures" section of the syllabus
5. Write down any comments you would like to discuss about the procedures on a sheet of paper