Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Balloons By Nader
Transcript of Balloons By Nader
The balloon is a flexible bag that can be inflated with a gas,such as helium,hydrogen and oxygen.
Nowadays,they are made from rubber,latex or nylon fabric.Earlier they were made of animal bladders.
It was invented by Micheal Faraday in 1824,
during experiments with gases.
Who and when invented it?
ITS MODERN USE