Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Oaxacan Clay Animals Art Lesson Presentation
Transcript of Oaxacan Clay Animals Art Lesson Presentation
-Different poses; simplified and exaggerated
-Break it down into simple shapes: circles, squares, organic shapes
SIDE VIEW, FRONT, BACK, and TOP
** Remember- your animal either needs to be hollow with a hole poked in (for air to escape) or the bottom needs to be completely open
(like a deer laying down)
One of the poorest countries in Mexico, with one of the richest forms of folk art
Exuberant & Expressive
Now that you have your Spirit Animal, you need to decide how to
EXAGGERATE and STYLIZE it