Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of flowers
I think every one loves flowers because they are beautiful,smell nice,well those people who are allergic to them they might not like it so much.
symbol of a flower
The red rose. why is it the symbol of love. Well I think because. it's red like a heart. and a hart like this is always a symbol of love. what do you think why is a red rose a symbol of love?
Because,it means blood, that your heart is pumping, and aliveness, and love,
she isn't like a shrinking Violet,means:she is not shy,
flowers are the music of the ground from earth's lips spoken without sound,
life is a flower and love is the honey,
common sense is a flower that doesn't grow in every ones garden.
types of flowers