Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ELA 2 Course Overview 2015
Transcript of ELA 2 Course Overview 2015
Secondary English Language Arts is the most exciting course you will take in your high school career. Guaranteed!
Competency 1: Talk
Competency 2: Reading
Competency 3: Production
NON-NEGOTIABLE SCHOOL RULES
- No hats in classrooms
- No electronic devices
- No food or drink (except water) in
classrooms during classtime
MR. WOUDA’S EXPECTATIONS
- Be on time
- Speak and listen in English
- Respect yourself and the other members of the class
- Complete all homework and assignments on time
Due Date Guide Lines
1. Due dates are final.
2. Any assignment not handed in by 11:59:59 p.m. of the due date will receive a percentage mark of 0 and will not be graded.
3. Contact Mr. Wouda for an extension by e-mail or Facebook the day before an assignment is due. Extensions will not be refused.
4. Mr. Wouda will determine the length of the extension.
5. The best way to avoid receiving a 0 for missing an assignment due date is by handing your work in on time.
Books we'll read
STUFF You'll Need
Assorted pens and pencils
2 non-spiral 40-50 page notebooks
Loose leaf note paper (200 pack)
3 ring binder