Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Neighborhood Stabilization: Broadmoor Model
Transcript of Neighborhood Stabilization: Broadmoor Model
-Over 40 homes repaired
-Over a dozen homeowners received closing cost assistance from the REALTORS(R)
-Neighborhood leadership running for office
-Solidified Partnerships with Neighborhood Associations,
City of New Orleans & Philanthropic Community
Same Model being replicated in Gentilly and Bywater Neighborhoods "One Neighborhood at a Time" New Orleans Metropolitan Association of REALTORS(R) Workforce Housing Program for
First Responders Hurricane Katrina
-City Wide Devastation
-Higher Living Expenses
-Limited Jobs Available
-Decrease in Essential Workforce 1st Responder Homebuyer Program A Solution: -The Broadmoor Neighborhood
- Latoya Cantrell and the Broadmoor Development Corporation
-$80,000 Ira Gribin Grant for Closing Cost Assistance
-$20 million in grants to build and renovate homes from partners such as: Ford Foundation, Salvation Army, Harvard University, and the Brown Foundation The City of New Orleans Soft Second Program
Limitation of Grant Funds to City Employees A Challenge Funding