Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
An Investigatory Project of Tuba-tuba Extract as Termite Repellent and Toxicant
Transcript of An Investigatory Project of Tuba-tuba Extract as Termite Repellent and Toxicant
Kent Malalis Termites are the common pests around our neighborhood. The can build a colony in a short period of time. To prevent these pests from causing and infestation, we decided to conduct a study that provide solution to the problem.
We are aiming to produce a solution that would prevent termites from consuming wood structures and furniture. The extract that contains ethyl alcohol prevented the infestation and terminated the termites.
The significance of our study is to contribute on the environmental issues concerning on infestation of wood structures and create a accessible wood treatment solution for adults.