Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Psychology Timeline
Studied Reinforcement 1950 1955 1960 1970 Jean Piaget It is with children that we have the best chance of studying the development of logical knowledge, mathematical knowledge, physical knowledge, and so forth. Studied children's intelligence Abraham Maslow If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
Humanistic theory Chomsky Studied language Carl Rodgers The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change.
Humanist approach Love and work are the cornerstones of our humanness.