Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Second Article of the Consitution
Transcript of The Second Article of the Consitution
You have to be over 35 years of age.
You have to be a BORN AMERICAN.
You have to have lived in The US for 14 years or more
You have to be a US citizen. The President supervises our government, and makes sure that the Congress is working more properly and harder in order to make a more perfect Union. Signs or vetoes Bills which become laws. The President appoints their closest advisers, or cabinet members, which are each in charge of different organizations in the Executive Branch. The President represents our nation to all other countries. He/she directs foreign policy, or the way we interact with other countries. The President appoints very important dignitaries, or ambassadors. The President is in charge of treaties, of coarse, with the approval of the Senate. The President Greets dignitaries who are appointed to America on important business related matters. The President represents our government on official functions, or events. Thanks for Watching.! Appoints federal judges, with the confirmation of the senate.