Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of First Step
Here are the steps you should take to unlock an iPhone.
Did you successfully unlock your iPhone?
These steps should have led you to our last picture. What apple calls you home screen.
1. Press the only button towards the bottom of your iPhone. The screen should light up.
2. Then swipe starting on the left side of anywhere on the touch screen part of your phone and drag to the right side of the screen
3. Some phones may require a password and if it does then put in the correct number or letters by tapping them on the screen.
4. Now that you have unlocked your iPhone you should be on the home screen so that you can now do whatever it is you have to do.
Unlocking an iPhone.