Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
OPL Summer Reading 2013
Transcript of OPL Summer Reading 2013
If you finish the Summer Reading Program, you get:
Coupons for free Sonic treat, Rose Theatre, Bounce U and more!
Storm Chasers baseball tickets
Drawing for a Kindle Fire
Prize Packs, you say?
Tell me more...
Why read in the summer?
Another reason to come to the library:
Events, classes, and programs
Summer Reading Program
at Omaha Public Library!
Dig Into Reading
You'll do better in school
Keeps boredom at bay
You get to use your imagination
It's free (as long as you bring the books back to the library, of course).
Summer Reading Kick-off Party on June 1
CAPOW Science Demonstrations
Storytime and Craft every week
Step 1: Get your library card.
Step 2: Sign up for Summer Reading.
Step 3: Read 25 books or 10 hours.
Step 4: Keep track of your books or reading time.
Step 5: Come get your prize pack!