Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Four Learning Styles
Transcript of Four Learning Styles
The Sensing-Thinker (ST)
Inventory Your Personal Learning Preferences
A.K. Mastery Learner
What is a sensing-thinker like?
well...think about it....
ST wants to sense the world
ST also wants to think about the experience
look at data
does it make sense?
is it logical?
can I prove it?
don't talk to me about theory!
show me the results!
Sensing-Thinker as a Learner
ST has high energy for learning
Show me how to do something
Let me practice
I want to be busy
How did I do?
can you grade my test right now?
ST wants to do something
that is worthwhile
do I see the benefit in doing what you ask?
will I see results?