Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Four Learning Styles
Transcript of Four Learning Styles
The Sensing-Thinker (ST)
Inventory Your Personal Learning Preferences
A.K. Mastery Learner
What is a sensing-thinker like?
well...think about it....
ST wants to sense the world
ST also wants to think about the experience
look at data
does it make sense?
is it logical?
can I prove it?
don't talk to me about theory!
show me the results!
Sensing-Thinker as a Learner
ST has high energy for learning
Show me how to do something
Let me practice
I want to be busy
How did I do?
can you grade my test right now?
ST wants to do something
that is worthwhile
do I see the benefit in doing what you ask?
will I see results?