Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Geomechanics4 - Phase Relations
Transcript of Geomechanics4 - Phase Relations
What did we cover last week?
What are phase relations?
Have a look at this video:
What are the three phases of soil?
What's a dry soil?
What about a saturated soil?
What's the difference between mass & weight?
What do we define the phases in terms of?
We'll run through some examples in the tute...