Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What is the definition of mean
Transcript of What is the definition of mean
Mean is when you have two or more numbers and you divide by the amount of numbers you have to get the average.
Ex. 94,67,54,78 94+67+54+78= 293
293 divided by the amount of numbers you have
293 ÷ 4= 73.25
73.25 is your mean
Example with MHL Teams
For example if someone has 100 points then has 109 then 94 in three seasons back to back to find out the mean you add up the points together then divide by how many numbers you have, so you have 3 number so you would have to do 100+109+94=303 then you divide it by 3 so 303 divided 3 it would equal 101 which is you're mean.