Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Econ Ch 3
Transcript of Econ Ch 3
Section 2 - Buying Principles
This lesson is all about you!
any person or group thats uses goods and services for personal needs and wants
What kind of things affect the amount of money you can make?
How can you, as a consumer, buy more?
What do you need?
The income you make can be split into 2 types
Income remaining after tax. Used to buy necessities
Do you think this is want or need?
Money left to spend on extras.
ipods, laptops, cars, etc
Is this want or need?
Choosing the best quality for the lowest price