Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Balancing Equations
Oxygen (2) Here is how to Balance a
Chemical equation Step 1 Step 2 Final Step Final Equation Lets do this H2 + O2 --> H2O Now the Final step How to Balance
Chemical Equations by Jasmine and Asia Now lets List and number all the elements It's not balanced yet :c First lets get a problem :D H2 + O2 -> H2O H2 + O2 -> H2O >now to balance it
since there is 2 oxygen on the left there needs to be 2 on the right..
> So add a coefficient of 2 H2 + O2 --> (2x) H2O
= H2 + O2 --> (2)H2O Hydrogen (2)
Oxygen (1) H2 + O2 --> H2O (2)H2 + O2 --> (2)H2O > To make this even we must add to hydrogen. To get it to 4 like on the right we must add a coefficient of 2 to hydrogen (2)H2 + O2 --> (2)H2O 2H2 + O2 --> 2H2O why yes those are ugly colors dont judge GOOD JOB! Now you can balance equations! >Now Recount H2 + O2 --> (2)H2O Hydrogen - 2
Oxygen - 2 Hydrogen - 4
Oxygen - 2 reactant