Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of STROKE!
Short-term memory loss
Paralysis of the left side of the body Paralysis of the right side of the body
speech and communication
Short-term memory loss. DEATH/COMA WHO? TREATMENT? +55 9p21 12p13 Go to Stroke Center at Jefferson Hospital for Neuroscience Sketchy treatments: Levadopa A miniature neurostimulator on the roof of the upper jaw for 5 days Stem cells (Huston) Weird Facts - Apoplexy
- "Brain Attack"
- 1990 (NSA)
- "Heart Attack" THANK YOU :) Statistics 30% needed assistance to walk
26% needed help with activities such as cooking, feeding, and paying their bills
19% had trouble speaking, or understanding others when they speak
35% had feelings of depression
50% had some degree of paralysis on one side of the body
26% became nursing home residents