Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Snowflake Crystals
Fanny Zheng 504
Snowflakes grow larger and larger as it falls to the ground.
Size of it
How is the Shape Made
The shape of the snowflake is made by the temperature and humidity.
If a snowflake passes through a warm air, and lands on a cold land, then it might cause freezing rain.
Effects of Snowflakes
Snowflakes begin to form when an extremely cold water droplet freezes onto a pollen or dust particle in the sky.
How it Forms
Snowflakes are an aggregation of ice crystals, or they are a single crystal.
The ice crystal begins to make the six arms of the snowflake as it falls to the ground.