Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
One Night the Moon Stills - Imaginative Landscape
Transcript of One Night the Moon Stills - Imaginative Landscape
What is the effect of the harsh edges and symetry of the house on the viewer?
What comment might Perkins be making here about Jim's 'place' in this landscape? What does this shot suggest to us about Jim's
mental state? COMPARE THE FOLLOWING SHOTS: What do they tell us about differing relationships with the landscape? Look at the following stills and discuss:
- How they link with the context (ideas)...
- What 'prompt' you can derive from these ideas...
- What potential writing ideas they inspire...