Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cycles Interaction
http://science.howstuffworks.com/sun.htm Photosynthesis Respiration Cycle Science Cycles Interaction Oxygen Cycle Earth is a dynamic place, therefore, carbon does not stay still; it is always on the move. I HOPE YOU LEARNED EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CARBON CYCLES! :) Carbon Interaction Carbon Cycles Now , here are the interactions--- The Carbon Cycle Carbon is the Earth's natural recycler for atoms. Therefore, it is interconnected with everything on Earth. Without the proper functioning of the carbon cycle, every aspect of life could be changed dramatically. Interaction With Carbon and Oxygen Interactions with Water Cycle Interactions Interactions with Photosynthesis - main interactions between photosynthesis and respiration are is that they are both exact opposite because animals breathe in oxygen and breath out carbon dioxide and plants breathe in carbon dioxide and breathe out oxygen so it is constant cycle
- respiration helps both plants and animals break down sugars and release energy
- they work together to help plants
- photosynthesis creates the energy for the plant
- respiration helps release the energy created - when plants or animals use the respiration cycle is starts off by breathing in or absorbing oxygen - when animals or plants use the respiration cycle they breathe out or disperse carbon dioxide How the carbon cycle interacts with other cycles: plants and animals need water to live
- in water, there is also respiration
- water uses organic matter and oxygen to produce energy, more water and carbon dioxide Respiration Cycle is when plants and animals break down sugars and release energy. Also it is when we breath in oxygen and breathe out carbon dioxide Respiration Cycle: The carbon cycle interacts with the respiration cycle, by providing CO2. Carbon dioxide is the gas that, us humans release and what plants take in.
Oxygen Cycle: The carbon cycle interacts with the oxygen cycle, by providing CO2. Oxygen is what we breathe in and CO2 breathe out.
Photosynthesis: The carbon cycle interacts with the oxygen cycle, by providing CO2. Carbon dioxide helps to make sugars, which is created through photosynthesis. Sources http://water.me.vccs.edu/concepts/oxycycle.html
All images from Google Images References: BY: Parneet Natt 7B The oxygen is created through photosynthesis The oxygen is used up in the respiration cycle All plants and animals use oxygen to live. The oxygen cycle is basically the use and creation of the oxygen itself. Free oxygen can be created in the biosphere, lithosphere and atmosphere Photosynthesis is a process by which plants convert solar energy to make food. It is a vital for life on earth as it produces a large amount of our oxygen that we and the animals need to breathe and it also produces nutrients like Protein, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, fiber, and minerals. Cycle interaction with plants - Help plants produce oxygen that we and animals need to survive
- Gives us and the plants nutrients from the food they produce. We need these nutrients to stay healthy. Cycle Interaction with animals By: Manak Bajaj 7B
Thanks for Watching My Part! - Other animals who do not produce their own food need to feed on plants to get energy
- The Plant is the producer and the animal that eats it is known as the primary consumer. By consuming the plants nutrients from food, The energy is then transferred to the secondary consumers and so on.
-Photosynthesis produces a large amount of earth's oxygen. it converts co2 into o2 so that we and animals can breathe to survive. Cycle Interaction With Cellular respiration Products of photosynthesis are used as the reactants for cellular respiration, and vice versa. Photosynthesis uses carbon dioxide and water to create organic molecules and oxygen. In turn Cellular respiration takes those two products and create carbon dioxide and water. Cycle interaction with oxygen cycle Plants take co2 from the air along with water and convert that into glucose, and oxygen. Cycle Interaction with carbon cycle Plants take in carbon dioxide from the atmosphere into the leaves with openings called stoma. The plant needs co2 to prepare it's carbohydrate food and glucose through photosynthesis Cycle Interaction with water cycle Water gets used up during Photosynthesis. it's get pulled out from the ground to the roots and into the leaves. This is necessary as it produces glucose which the primary consumers need. By: Cyril Al-Hassan Thank You for viewing my presentation Sources http://oregonforests.org/sites/default/files/publications/pdf/Fact_Photosynthesis.pdf
http://library.thinkquest.org/3715/photo3.html The water cycle is the endless movement of water When the water evaporates from the pores of the leaves it's called transpiration more than 10% of the air in the atmosphere is from transpiration This cycle interacts with photosynthesis, as the roots carries in water and an transpire it as oxygen