Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Literature: Divergent vs. Ender's Game
Transcript of Literature: Divergent vs. Ender's Game
Erudite: The Intelligent
Dauntless: The Brave
Abnegation: The Selfless
Amity: The Peaceful
Candor: The Honest Must enter a simulation to train in They are not afraid of death They must go through an aptitude test to figure out which faction they belong in Lives and trains on a different planet Divergent:
- It is impossible to have no fears.
- Don't give up too early in the game.
- Be careful who you trust.
- You can accomplish great things, no matter how young you are.
- Do not be easily fooled.
- Trust and friendships grow stronger through time.
-Sometimes the game is reality. Initiates must pass initiation to become part of their faction Thanks for Watching! VS. They are both very young Children are split into armies in which they will train in i.e.: Rat, Salamander, and Dragon armies In order to become a commander in Battle School, you must exceed others in your training, or pass all levels of education before being promoted to commander. The setting is in a future Chicago What are the creators of the worlds trying to accomplish in each novel? GOALS Both are set in Dystopian societies Ender's Game Summary The goal for Divergent was to create a world where you were able to choose what you thought you were most capable of. Was it intelligence, or bravery that won overall? Or perhaps it was honesty that overruled selflessness? The book suggested that the goal for Ender's Game was to show the miscommunication between humans and other beings, and that is what started the bugger-war in the first place. If humans were able to communicate more efficiently, then we could have prevented any war from ever occurring. Ender Wiggin is a six-year-old boy genius. The IF (International Fleet) recruit him into the military and train him to become the commander of the fleet.