Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mexico
Great depression: The worst economic event crisis in the U.S. The stock market dropped, and people had to waste less and got payed less. (\\www.wikipedia.org)
The reason the great depression happened was the stock market plummeting. (//www.wikipedia.org)
Black Tuesday was the day the stock market plummeted panicked sellers traded nearly 16 million shares (4 times regular volume)on the New York Stock exchange. the peoples reactions were a mix of sadness, anger, and sadness. (//www.wikipedia.org)
The great depression ended when world war two started up.