Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Transcripts
Check the top left corner of your transcript...if any of the information is incorrect, see your counselor to make changes.
Your High School Transcript
2. What does my transcript look like?
3. What does all
this mean ?
4. What's the most Important Part of the Transcript?
Everything you ever needed to know...in 10 steps or less...about your transcript
5. What Else Should I
Be Concerned About?
Make sure it's spelled correctly
Make sure it's correct
Make sure the numbers aren't transposed
Is it correct?
Is it correct?
This too needs to be correct.
Every course has a number.
When you register you must
put in the numbers.
Every course has a name.
You will need to write this
You will receive a grade for every course...the higher the grade the better
6. Who Should I talk To If there Are Problems with My Transcript?
Your Class Rank
7. What if I Fail a Class?
1. If ever you fail a core class (English, Math, Social Studies or Science), you should first try to make it up in summer school.
2. If you absolutely cannot go to summer school, then you should see your counselor to find out how you can make it up.