Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Aristotle
by: Skyler Burzycki
Birth- 384 bce
Death- 322 bce
area of study
was a physics
was a zoologist
he also liked metaphysics, poetry, theatre, music, rhetoric, politics, goverment, ethics, biology
was invited to King Philips
father was a doctor from Macedonin
physitist and philosophere
left academy when plato died
encouraged to study thy physical world
founded a school called Lyceum
invited to King Philips
his system has been major human achievement of the past 1,000 years
went to academy for school
""wisdom is knowledge about principles and causes""
""hope is a waking dream""
""a friend to all is a friend to none""
""happiness depends upon ourself""
""A true friend is one soul in two bodys""
""quality is not a act, it is a habit""
""in all things of nature there is something marvelous""
not known that long ago